Friday, November 16, 2007

Progress

I Feel like I am making some progress. It's hard though. I'm making a little less at my new job than I was as my old one. I'm making a good deal more per hour, but I'm just starting to get the hours I need, and only because I'm pulling extra shifts. However, with the holidays will come more hours, but more expenditures. I got paid yesterday, and I put money in savings and paid a few bills, the others I will pay when I get my next check, before their due dates, and I don't have much money left, but if I hadn't put any into savings, I would have several hundred dollars more. Plus, I'll be getting a few check in the mail because it was my birthday this week.

I'm also taking a big lesson from Christmas 2006. I'm already half-way done with my Christmas shopping. Avon is a great thing! lol I'm not going to have a huge last minute bust and have to pay 200$ in Overdraft Charges. This year, I'm being frugal and smart. Now, I'm working on some rosaries that people have ordered for Christmas. Extra income that I will try to just put into savings and not touch at all. I have a plan and am ready to face the holidays!

No comments: